- Give us a call
The Health reform brought important changes, now everyone is accepted by insurance companies regardless of their preexisting conditions and may obtain coverage through their employer, in the market created by the Government or directly through private companies.
Magnum Insurance will advise you on any changes, coverage and medical insurance plans that you have at your fingertips.
The health insurance policies are grouped into three levels: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum. The difference between them is the percentage of coverage and cost.
In the Bronze level the insurer will pay 60% of medical expenses and the person would pay the remaining 40 %. This plan is a good option for people who want a more affordable monthly payment and believe that they do not need a lot of medical services , or do not go very often to the doctor.
In the silver level, the insurance company will pay 70% and the insured will pay the difference. This is a good option if the person decides to have a balanced budget between their monthly payments and the utmost in personal medical expenses.
In the Gold level, the insurance pays 80% and the secured pays the remaining 20%. This level is a good option for people who are willing to pay a higher monthly payment because they will need more medical services.
In Platinum level, the insurance company will pay 90% of medical expenses and the insured the difference.This is a good choice if the person needs very frequent medical services and is willing to pay more than the monthly Sign up to receive these services at the lowest possible cost.
Now everyone can get their health insurance through their employer in the market created by the Government or directly with private companies.
Get your insurance in advance, avoid delays and penalties.
The time period to purchase a health insurance only lasts 45 days and it goes from November 1st to December 15th.